HOW TO ORDERAdditional Note: Vases vary in size and design. When you request specific flowers we make every effort to use those flowers, if available. Many customers prefer to let Fusion Flowers’ design specialist surprise them with arrangements using unusual flowers, grasses and plants. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, & Discover.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 7 am to 4 pm
- Closed Weekends Due To Events
Delivery CostDelivery cost is $8.00 in the Norman area. Surrounding areas incur higher cost.
Orders for delivery in Norman will be delivered the same day, if the product is available and ordered before 2:00 pm. Orders received after 2:00 p.m. will be delivered the following business day. For deliveries that extend more than a 15 mile radius from Norman, and additional delivery fee is applied.
Do you send flowers frequently to the same people or companies? Fusion Flowers can store order information for each person on your list. Once the account is set up all you have to do is call or e-mail us a name. As a special service, we can also set up automatic weekly deliveries billed to your charge card.
WHY SEND FLOWERS?
- Mother’s Day
- Brighten the life of someone in a nursing home
- Sympathy – Funeral
- Celebrations of life
- Support a local business
- Death of a pet
- 1st date or last date
- Good karma
- Lost or stolen cell phone
- #1 reason – People love receiving flowers
Non-DeliveriesFusion Flowers will try our best to deliver all order, but we do not guarantee delivery. If one of these instances occurs, we may judge that the delivery is made.
- Recipient refused to accept delivery either in person or via phone
- Address provided is incorrect and Phone not working.
- Recipient isn’t at the location and doesn’t respond to the "Not at Home" card left by Fusion Flowers with a reasonable amount of time. We also call and text if necessary.